Secrets to Normal Blood Sugars CD or MP3 Set
The Most Complete, Step By Step Diabetes Solution Program is now available on 5 CD's or MP3 format
For Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes, Secrets To Normal Blood Sugars is the entire education program taught by Dr. Richard K. Bernstein to his patients.
A compilation of his two best selling books, Diabetes Solution, and The Diabetes Diet, the Secrets To Normal Blood Sugars contains new,
more up-to-date information. It is being made available on 5 Audio CD's or in MP3 format, categorized by subject, and containing 6 hours of education that can be listened
to anywhere, making this beyond question, the easiest way to educate yourself and your patients on how to better manage diabetes, and stop forever the
complications of cronic high blood sugars.
These CDs were recorded during actual visits to Dr. Bernstein’s office. He reviews with you the steps you need to take in order to control
your blood sugars and prevent the complications from diabetes.
Dr. Bernstein, author of the Diabetes Solution and The Diabetes Diet spends six hours educating and teaching you all about
ways to control your diabetes. From diet, exercise, medications, foot care, dental care, blood glucose monitoring, how insulin works,
you will learn the same knowledge that he gives to his patients when they come to his office in Mamaroneck, NY.
His insights will provide you the knowledge to understand how your body works and how you can overcome the problems that are associated with diabetes.
- Sorted by Topic, and easily searchable from any CD Player.
- Works just like a music CD, or an Audio Book
- Simply select the Topic you want to go to from the table of contents in your Instruction Book, punch in that number, and you'll jump right to it.
- If you're traveling, or have some time, you can also just start with the first CD, and let Dr. Bernstein personally walk you through to maintaining your blood sugars.
- Individual sets for Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes are available
- Special Offers on products Dr. Bernstein recommends in his practice.
- Free website and Toll Free phone number for ordering
- Complimentary diabetes newsletter offer from Diabetes In Control
- Bonus CD with Videos of Dr. Bernstein, Sample Meal Plans, and information about the books.
A 1 1/2" (Inch and a half) Thick CD Case, (just like a DVD only thicker) and 5 CD's containing the actual "live" session with one of Dr. Bernstein's patients.
Each package is complete with 6 hours of education on 5 CDs. Included is also a manual that has illustrations and information that is
mentioned on the CD’s. There is a package for Type 1 Diabetes and Type 2 Diabetes.
“Dr. Bernstein’s book is written from the unique perspective of someone who has not only lived with type 1 diabetes for fifty years,
but who has expertly translated insights gained from this experience into his medical practice as a diabetes specialist.
Please read this book, if you really want to be proactive in the lifelong battle against diabetes and its complications.” —
John A. CoIwell, M.D., Ph.D., Former President, American Diabetes Association
For other options and bundles of
Dr. Bernstein's Books, CD's, and MP3's visit